Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bugs bugs bugs..... v3 - I really dont want to talk to you

I was on the phone and another call came in.  I switched and nobody was there.  The line had picked up, but nobody was there (this is the third time this has happened, maybe i'm "doing it wrong").

I wanted to hang up.  I pushed the area where the button SHOULD have been and nothing happened.

iOS bug are just as numerous as Nexus phone bugs.  iOS bugs are coming in the form of un-responsiveness.   I still have to press the text field 5 times in the phone contacts.   Fox news scroll bar still doesn't work.   The phone often just sits and blinks at me waiting for the A4 processor to catch up.  My battery is still dropping 10% per hour.   It used another 100 MB over night.

Nexus bugs come more from force closes, which I have also experienced on my iPhone 4.

  On older iOS devices I believe bugs are more prevalent.   Apple might even do this on purpose as part of their plan for "planned obsolescence" *more on this later.  If you plan on keeping your iOS device more than 24 months, your probably SOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment