Wednesday, September 21, 2011

UPDATE: Dont forget to wipe!

  So i can't figure this battery thing out.   I've closed apps and turned off the GPS.   The only thing I haven't done is start manually update my email.   I can't do this because I'm trying to run a business, and email is extremely important.  What good is a smartphone if everything has to be done manually? (giggle)

  Tonight I'm going to wipe and restore the phone.  I anticipate it will be an easy process, but then again I thought the iPhone would be easy to use.

  The last thing the guy at the store said was to run my updates.   I haven't plugged this phone into a computer since day one, because i SHOULDN'T HAVE TO MAINTAIN MY PHONE!

  I don't understand why it is so complicated to see what app is using my battery and data.   If this were an Android phone, the problem would have been solved in 3 minutes... literally.  Talk about ease of use...

FYI: This is not a "your using your phone problem"   The first day I had the phone I was impressed it only dropped 5% battery over night.   Last night, between 11:00 PM and at this morning at 6:00 AM (only 7 hours) it dropped 30% battery

No comments:

Post a Comment