Monday, September 19, 2011

My transformation

This phone has turned me from a super user to a standard phone user. Here is why:

-I dont use my calendar, it doesn't auto sync and there is no widget.
-I dont make notes because they have to be in a separate app
-I use the browser sparingly because the screen/keyboard is so small
-I use a separate alarm clock because the screen is too bright at night.  Samsung screens dont produce light to create black
-I dont use the navigation
-I dont play games
-I can't text from my tablet or my desktop
-I dont use the youtube app because its not HD, I use my  computer or tablet instead.
-I dont listen to podcasts because I have to sync with my computer to get them on the phone

This phone sits in my pocket all day, and I use it to text and make calls.  That is about it.  Saturday night at Octoberfest, I didn't use it for anything and the battery still died..

No comments:

Post a Comment