Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the i-no-phone

I'm pissed.

This phone can't make a call to save its life.   I have used a number of android phones an AT&T on and off over the past year and never had this many dropped calls, on any carrier, with any phone.

I bet I drop 3-4 calls per day, in places where I have never had problems before?   

Don't get me wrong, AT&T does drop calls, there is a spot on 205 between Oregon City and Clackamas that will drop my call EVERY TIME, no matter what the phone.

With my various Android phones, I maybe dropped one call per day, mostly on that spot on 205, and one on i84.

This thing is worthless as a phone.  It is almost bad enough to cut my experiment short because I'm trying to run a business here.

I've also spoken to a bunch of people that have the same issues.

Perhaps this is why ATT has a higher dropped call percentage than the other 3 carriers?

Verizon as well?

How is it OK for Apple to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment