Friday, September 9, 2011

iPhone 4 camera

The iPhone 4 camera was top quality in terms of pictures when it was released in June 2010, it has since been surpassed in quality by a number of android phones.   This is not the point of this post.


The camera location on the iPhone is flawless.   It is totally integrated back into the phone, flush with the case.   Most android phones have a camera that protrude out from the case, making the back of the phone lop-sided.   There is also texture to the lens LED and also sticks out like a sour thumb.   See the pictures associated with this post.

I think one of the points I've gotten to, is that I love the hardware of the iPhone 4 with the following exceptions

-only one button *more on this later
-tiny tiny screen for my large hands

Unfortunately, screen size for me is a MAJOR deal killer, not to mention iOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment